Friday, October 16, 2009

Fun At the Castle

Ha roo, pups and cool-cats! It's me - Zim! We've been working hard around Ao4 Headquarters lately - you know, posing for pictures, helping in the Studio, holding Mom's feet down... that sort of thing. In addition to all that, it's important to take time out for a cool adventure or two (or three or four...) during the course of the day. I thought I'd share some pix of me and Dave from the other day when we were out exploring in lieu of Photo Finish Friday this week.

We decided to head up to what we've referred to in the past as the Giant's castle. Dave and I hadn't been up there in a while, so we were anxious to check it out.

I think we turn right at the light up there, Dave!

Once we got up there, we saw this cool planter full of pretty flowers:

Dave and some cool flowers

We were surprised they were still blooming, given our cold weather lately! Then Dave thought maybe we'd overshot our mark. We'd been walking REALLY long and so based on what he saw...

Woo! Asian-influenced architecture to that pagoda-looking thing...

...he thought maybe we'd walked all the way to China! Ha roo roo roo!

We've been hearing some interesting sounds late at night from Ao4 HQs and Dave discovered the source of that!

A jazz bar!

Sadly, they do not allow Siberians in the jazz bar. Hardly seems right to me - especially given Dave's love of jazz.

We explored up there a little more, then headed home.

Let's blow this pop stand, Dave!
OK. Oh, wait a minute ... I need to mark this. Move over.

I saw this cool box on the way back and stopped to pose.

Hey Dave! Check this out. Ha roo roo roo! We have to take a shot of this for Ammy!

He didn't get it at first - so I told him to look at the little sticker that was pointing at me. Check it out:

Ha roo roo roo! "Fault indicator". Ha roo roo roo!

She's gonna like that one, Dave!
They say the best jokes are seated in truth... err... no offense, little bro!

Thanks for coming along on our cool adventure with us. I hope all of you get out there and do some exploring of your own!

Play bows,
Zim

No comments:

Post a Comment