Saturday, October 17, 2009

Snuggly Saturday

For some of us, any way.

Hi everypuppy and everykitten. It's me - Amber. As some of you know, our friends Sally Ann and Mack are having a contest where they want you to pose with Teddy Bears and then everyone will look at the photos and then vote. Mom thought it would be nice if we'd all pose with a couple quilted Teddy Bears that we have and I'm not sure I liked that idea because I don't really like posing for the camera, but she said all of us should at least try and that she'd have Storm go first. Hrumph. OK.

Here's how it went for Stormy.

DSCN2259 Stormy
"You want me to pose? With these guys?"

DSCN2257 Stormy
"I don't think so."

And those were the best pictures Mom got before Stormy offered to destuff the bears.

Mom needed a model who was a bit more amenable after that, so she asked Dave to pose. This is the first shot of him:

DSCN2253 Dave
"OK! How's this, Mom? Is this OK?"

Dave's the one in the middle. Mom said that was his "money shot" and she was good to go for him. He was willing to hold the pose for a long, long time, but Mom said she already got what she needed.

Then... sigh... she approached me. I was hiding in one of my secret hide-outs -- the landing on the stairway. It's almost as good as under the dining room table, except that Mom has easier access and ... well ... she made me pose there. Here's how it went:

DSCN2254 Ammy
"I can't even look!"

DSCN2255 Ammy
"OK... I'll look at the camera. But I won't look HAPPY."

I did my Malamute ears and everything, but Mom took pix anyway. Then I thought I heard something.

DSCN2256 Ammy
"Did you say something?"

I wasn't sure what the bear said, but I decided I needed to teach it a lesson... and that's exactly the time Mom decided the bears should go pose with Zimmie. Isn't that an interesting coincidence?

So Zimmie's photo shoot... well...

ZimAndBearCollage
"OK, you bears. Snuggle in close. That's good. Oh, yeah..."

He even has more to show you tomorrow.
I know! It's supposed to be Serene Scenery Sunday and Zim actually thinks snuggling with bears is somehow serene so Stormy said he could go ahead and show you how the rest of his photo shoot where. I really worry about him sometimes!

Love,
Ammy

No comments:

Post a Comment