Thursday, October 15, 2009

Some Words About Wordless Wednesday

Woo, everypup and everycat. It's me, Dave. Stormy said I should take today to do something called "clarify a couple issues" from yesterday's Wordless Wednesday. I'm not sure what that's all about, but I did want to explain some stuff.

Many of you commented that I seemed to be eating a shoe. Eating a shoe!?! Nooooo! I do not, nor do any other members of the Army of Four, chew on shoes. We never have. It's just not our style. A handful of other friends knew exactly what I was doing - snuggling with my mom. Apparently Mom's leg was too camouflaged or didn't show up through the special effects in the picture... so I thought I'd put together a collage to show you how I spend most of our TV time:

DaveCollage1
Me - Dave. And Mom.

I think you get the picture! If not... let me just say this:

IMG_0011 Dave

No shoe-chewing at Ao4 HQs, trust me!

Others of you wondered where Zimmie was! (In the picture, it's Ammy laying back on our cool Army quilt, Stormy in the center, and me on top of Mom's leg, not chewing on her shoe.) Zim was snoozing over in the dining room, much like this:

IMG_3115 Zim
Zim

Comfy!

I hope that helps clear up any confusion! Woo.

Luv,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment