Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Working... Always Working

Ha roo, pups and cool cats. It's me, Zim. As many of you know, I like to pull my weight around the house - pitching in to help Mom wherever and whenever I can. So when I bopped into the bedroom the other day and saw her making the bed, I jumped right in to lend a paw.

"Oooh, sooooo comfy!"

I tried to get her to leave the bed as it was - you know, to save her some work and all - but she insisted on pulling the sheets and quilt up to the top of the bed.

That was cool with me. Being the hard worker that I am, I dug in to help. In fact, I dug all the covers that were at the bottom of the bed, and piled them in the middle. You know what that meant!

"Oooooh, yeah. Even comfier!"

I know, some of you are wondering if "comfier" is a word. I had more important things to do other than worry about my vocabulary.

"Zzzzzzzz......."

Before I knew it, Mom said I had done more than enough. Can you believe that? She was worried about me over-working. Mom's pretty sweet like that. She gave me the old, "Thank you, Zim! Good enough!" and pretty much chased me off the bed. I saw her start to work again, but before I could jump up there to help...

Zzzzzzzzzzz.....

...Dave and Storm had already stepped up to the plate.

Are we stellar examples of Working Breed puppers or what!??!

Play bows,
Zim

PS: Note to Paco, Milo and Maya: We cannot get your blog to scroll down. We can in Google Reader, but not while on your blog! We read your post, via 'Reader, but can't leave a comment. Is anyone else having trouble with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment