Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just Me?

Hi everypuppy and everycat! It's me - Ammy! This is so exciting! Remember I told you the other day that I got to go to the Top of the World with Mom?!?! Just the two of us! I went one other time with Zimmie and Mom, but this time when she asked, "Who wants to go?" I was the one who came running and Zimmie was sleeping and so just the two of us went! I can't wait to show you what we saw!

Let's go! Here's how we know where to turn:

DSCN2157 1 OCT 09

It was very, very windy the day we went. Look at how funny I look here:

DSCN2148 Ammy 1 OCT 09

It was the wind! Here's a little vid to give you an idea of what it was like:


Did you see where Mom panned over to the field? Now you know why they call them "amber WAVES of grain"! They were waving a lot that day!

DSCN2152 Ammy 1 OCT 09

Get it?
Hee hee hee!

Here's a look at the horizon:

DSCN2143 1 OCT 09

And here's a look at the trail:

DSCN2151 Ammy 1 OCT 09

We call that one "
Tumble Weed in Sibe Shadow". ☺

DSCN2144 Ammy 1 OCT 09
Hee hee hee!

Let's go check the view of the Flint Hills.

DSCN2149 Ammy 1 OCT 09

Over this way - look!

DSCN2153 1 OCT 09

Isn't it pretty?!? And lots more amber waves of grain.

We did lots more walking...

DSCN2141 Ammy 1 OCT 09

...then got back into the car and headed home.

DSCN2155 1 OCT 09

I sure wish you all could have been there!

Love,
Ammy

No comments:

Post a Comment