Monday, October 12, 2009

Columbus Day 2009!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats! It's me, Zim! Today is Columbus Day - the day we celebrate Christopher Columbus discovering America! Since we've been blogging, we've made some mighty cool discoveries ourselves - even right on Columbus Day! (Please see our posts from 2007 and 2006!) This year is no exception!

So there we were, me and Davy, out on our walk.

Dave and me, out on a discovery walk

Dave saw it first:

Hey, Zimmie! Look at that!!!

He thought he saw a tennis ball. Laying right in the middle of nowhere! I went over to check it out.

I think it is... but it doesn't squeak like yours, Dave!

I'm no tennis ball expert like Dave, but it seemed like one to me, alright. Round, the right size, that color that Mom doesn't know whether to call green or yellow - it all said "tennis ball" to me! But that's not the whole discovery. Look! Look at what we found!

A tennis ball tree!!! How exciting is that!?!? Who knew they grow on trees!?!

Happy Columbus Day! Now get out there and make some discoveries of your own, pups and kit-cats! It's an exciting world out there!

Play bows,
Zim

No comments:

Post a Comment